Why buy your certified-organic and chemical-free socks from Eco-Socks for NWP?
- 100% of all profits from Eco-Socks for NWP go directly to support the youth environmental education and volunteer programs of the Nicodemus Wilderness Project.
- Eco-Socks for NWP is 100% volunteer-powered.
- Our socks are manufactured using certified-organic natural fibers, chemical-free natural fibers and/or recycled/reclaimed fibers.
- Our socks are not treated with harmful chemicals such as chlorine and formaldehyde.
- Our high-quality socks are manufactured under fair labor/fair trade/sweat-shop free conditions.
- We partner only with sock manufacturers who demonstrate excellence in overall company ethics and promote fair labor/fair trade and environmental stewardship in their practices.
- The staff and volunteers of Nicodemus Wilderness Project have put these socks to the test to ensure their quality, comfort and durability!
- For orders within the United States, we offer FREE SHIPPING on orders $25.00 or more (and only $1.99 shipping on orders below $25.00)!
- We can see your big toe!!